Take advantage of gifts purchase
in our e-shop
Terms and conditions
Purchasing of goods on our website can be performed by legal and physical persons provided they observe the below rules.
- The Customer orders products via trading system on the Internet portal of the Seller by filling in the online form.
The Seller confirms the order either by phone or e-mail.
This way confirmed order is considered binding and is understood to be the contract concluded on distance in compliance with Act no. 108/2000 Coll. as
altered and amended.
- At each order the Customer must give his/her name and surname, mailing and invoice address, phone number and e-mail.
These data will be used by virtue of law providing for protection of personal data no. 428/2002 Coll. only within the business relation
between the Seller and the Customer and shall not be provided to the third party (with the exception of the person ensuring the delivery of goods)
for a period of maximum three years from the time the Customer made the data available.
- Once the order is received, it will be registered in the Seller’s trading system, and thus the business relation between the Seller and the
Customer originates. The payment for products ordered via the Seller’s trading system is only possible by bank transfer or bank deposit to the
Seller’s bank account and must be performed within 10 working days from the order confirmation.
- The Seller reserves the right to restrict the number of pieces of ordered goods in one order to 3 pieces of each type of product.
- Order Cancellation and Withdrawal from Contract
- The Customer has the right to cancel the order without any fee within 24 hours from its sending. The order can be cancelled only in
electronic way by e-mail. When cancelling the order it is necessary to give the number of order. Confirmation of cancelling the order
will by performed by the Seller either by phone or e-mail.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the complete order (withdraw from contract) or its part in following cases:
- The product ceases to be produced, delivered or its price has substantially changed. In case such situation occurs, the
Seller will contact the Customer either by phone or e-mail to agree further steps. In case the Customer has already paid part or
the whole of purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his/her bank account or address within 15 working days,
- The purchase price is not credited to the Seller’s account within 12 days,
- It is not possible to contact the Customer (incorrect phone number or e-mail, the Customer cannot be reached,
does not respond to e-mails, etc.).
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from contract under Sec. 12 Act no. 108/2000 Coll. as amended:
- in case of changed price compared to the price given in e-shop, by e-mail within 24 hours from order confirmation,
- without giving the reason within 7 working days from delivery of goods.
- The Customer may withdraw from contract by announcing the fact to the Seller either by e-mail to e-mail address email@example.com or in
wring to the following mailing address: AIR-TRANSPORT EUROPE, spol. s r.o., Na letisko, Letisko Poprad-Tatry, 058 98 Poprad.
- Upon withdrawing from order it is necessary to give the number of order, date of purchase and to submit the original of receipt.
In case the Customer has already accepted the goods, he/she, once withdrawing from order, is obliged to return the goods to the Seller
on his/her own account. The goods must be sent by registered mail with insurance (not cash on delivery), in original packing, the goods
must not be damaged and it has to be complete.
- The Seller will return the Customer the paid purchase price after receiving the goods as soon as possible to the Customer’s bank
account or mailing address.
- Delivery Terms
- Delivery term from ordering the goods is from 3 to 21 working days from crediting the full amount given in order confirmation
to the Seller’s account.
- In extraordinary cases, when some types of products are not on stock, the delivery term might be longer. In such case the Seller will
inform the Customer about this fact either by phone or e-mail.
- Price, Payment Terms and Shipping Costs
- The price of product is given in e-shop. The prices might be subject to changes without prior announcing. The Seller reserves the right to
modify the prices in connection with changes of prices by producers, importers, and tax or customs tariffs.
- The Customer pays for goods either by bank transfer or bank deposit to the Seller’s account or by credit
- The total amount for payment includes the costs for delivery via Slovak Post within Slovakia. Costs for delivery out of the Slovak
Republic territory will be in accordance with the valid pricelist of the Slovak Post.
- Delivery Acceptation
- The Customer binds to accept the goods delivered by the Slovak Post.
- At acceptance of the goods the Customer is obliged to check the goods is physically infrangible and complete. Once the parcel is visibly
damaged, the Customer is, without accepting the parcel, obliged to immediately contact the Seller and to write up the "Record on Damaged Parcel"
with the forwarding company. Any other later complaints concerning the quantity and physical damage of the product will not be accepted.
The Customer acquires proprietary rights to the product(s) by taking the products over and by crediting the full price amount to the Seller’s account.
- The danger of damaged products is transferred to the Customer on the moment of taking the products over.
- Warranty and Service
- In general the warranty period for fulfillment of consumers´ contracts is set for minimum 24 months. It is possible to claim only the
products purchased and paid for at the Seller’s. When placing a warranty claim the Customer is obliged to deliver the complained product clean,
mechanically not damaged, in original packing, including the invoice or any other document on paying for the product to the Seller.
- Warranty ceases to exist in case the product was mechanically damaged or using the product in unfavorable conditions. Damages caused by natural
disaster and wrongful manipulation are also excluded from warranty.
- In case of warranty claim the Customer is obliged to notify the Seller by phone, in writing or by e-mail the subject product evinces
damage and in what way it appeared. Based on these information the Customer will be advised how to proceed with the warranty claim.
- Final Regulations
- The Seller reserves the right to modify the price. At price modification the Seller contacts the Customer either by phone or e-mail.
The Customer has the right to cancel the order subject to modified prices.
- Delivered goods bear the Seller’s logo, which is a trademark registered by the Industrial Ownership Authority of the Slovak Republic.
Resale of the goods without the Seller’s prior approval is forbidden.
- The Customer declares that before filling in or announcing an order he/she became acquainted with the Trading Terms and Warranty
Claim Rules, and he/she agrees with them.
- Irrespective of other contractual regulations the Seller shall not be responsible to the Customer for lost profit, loss of opportunities
or any other direct or indirect losses resulting from negligence, break of contract or losses occurred in any other way.
- These general trading rules have been formulated and set in good faith, for the purpose to meet legal terms and to adjust correct business
relations between the Seller and the Customer. In case the competent authorities of the Slovak Republic find some regulations hereof invalid or
unenforceable, either fully or partially, validity and forcibility of other regulations and remaining parts of respective regulations shall stay untouched.
- The Customer’s rights with regards to the Seller resulting from the Act providing for consumer protection no. 634/1992 Coll. as altered and
amended and the Act providing for consumer protection at door-to-door and mail order sale no. 108/2000 Coll. as altered and amended, shall stay
untouched by these terms.
- Legal regulations and terms explicitly unadjusted herein, as well as potential disputes resulting from failure to fulfill the subject terms
shall be governed by respective regulations of the Commercial and/or Civil Code.
- The Seller and the Customer have agreed they fully recognize communication on distance – by phone, fax (including handwritten order),
electronic communication, especially by electronic mail and Internet network to be valid and binding for both contracting parties.
The Trading Terms and Warranty Claim Rules come in force on 1st July 2012.